Monday, February 21, 2011

The winners!

A huge thanks to everyone who left a comment on either Stash Manicure or Fabric Therapy!  I am still out of state, but am trying remote posting so that I can announce the winners (please bear with me...I can barely pull this technical stuff off on my own computer at home...LOL). 

I was overwhelmed by the number of comments on both sites...thank you for all your kind words and interest in quilt documenting.  I love reading historical diaries of any kind...maybe some day people will be reading a bunch of quilt diaries from 2011 and beyond!  

I decided to add two prizes to reduce the odds a bit!  So without further blah, blah, blah, here are the 5 winners.  Please email me at trawson@comcast.net with your full names and snail mail addresses so that I can send out albums/extra pages the first week of March.  (if I get home and find that you have not emailed me, I will contact you by email)


The winner of the large, 12 x 12 inch album (on Fabric Therapy) is Knitnoid of Quilting and Stuff By Knitnoid.
 
The winner of the medium, 8.5 x 11 album is (on Stash Manicure) is Jackie of Jackie's Stitches.


The winner of the small, 7 x 7 album is (from Stash Manicure) is JulesQuilts of JulesQuilts.

A bonus winner of a small, 7 x 7 album (from Stash Manicure) is Mary L of Quilting in OZ.

A bonus winner of a small 7 x 7 album (from Fabric Therapy) is Brenda of Quilting Along Life's Way.

Congratulations!

In stitches,
Teresa  :o)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners - hope you all share your progress of journaling your quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to all the winners -
    what a nice giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow..thank you so much. Someone just gave me the heads up to let me know I'd won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners! Actually, I think we are ALL winners, after reading the post and seeing all the pictures! I'm inspired to do a much better job of documenting my quilts!
    Thanks again for a fabulous post!
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!